Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526 LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 251

Thread: Wise county consolidations

  1. #241
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wise county consolidations

    Ahhh in the spirit of peace, love and understanding

    we should at least pretend....that way when he gets gang tackled Monday maybe it sneaks up on him *LOL*
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  2. #242
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Wise county consolidations

    I think he wants an early retirement option. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  3. #243
    Inactive Member imported_Counts's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    3,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wise county consolidations

    Somehow I dought that

  4. #244
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Wise county consolidations

    There you go with the sports again! I'd wear my Kevlar- I get'em at a discount, I have an uncle that works at DuPont in Richmond. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  5. #245
    Inactive Member Merlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    377
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wise county consolidations

    and I believe we'd all probably oblige him, if possible. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    ......and I thought truth was universal. Silly me......

  6. #246
    Inactive Member imported_bookworm's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    11
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wise county consolidations

    According to the t.v., Basham has recinded his proposal to consolidate.

  7. #247
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Wise county consolidations

    That was the topic of the last 2 pages , BW , where ya been? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  8. #248
    Inactive Member imported_Counts's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    3,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wise county consolidations

    In all fairness to bookworm this thread is now 13 pages long I can see how he could have missed it LOL

  9. #249
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Wise county consolidations

    Yeah, I'm just glad the mood has lightened. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  10. #250
    Inactive Member imported_Counts's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    3,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wise county consolidations

    Me to [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •